So I am trying to move my massive backlog of half-finished blog draft posts out the door over the next couple weeks.

So I am trying to move my massive backlog of half-finished blog draft posts out the door over the next couple weeks. I could use some help on a couple. One of them is something about"info-treasure", that wonderful neologism that gets kicked around by you guys in the campaign since Robert Parker introduced it years back. Can any of you think of a concrete example of a time where you encountered something in a room in of my dungeons/sites where you learned something really valuable? Best is something that cleared up a small mystery/nagging question that you could use to your concrete advantage.

Comments

  1. Thanks guys. I actually started to treat it literally as treasure at times when stocking dungeons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barge perhaps? Like learning some of how it functioned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell, learning how we lost it. That DVD the Eld left for us was very memorable - and wound up informing our response and reaction greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...