Hey, so I know that a bunch of you met through FLAILSNAILS, and that's also how I met all of you, but also that...

Hey, so I know that a bunch of you met through FLAILSNAILS, and that's also how I met all of you, but also that FLAILSNAILS has been, if not entirely dead, at least largely hibernating recently. There's good reasons for that, like people forming stable gaming groups like this one, but I'm trying to revive it right now, and also migrate it off G+. Which is a lengthy and high-effort preamble to spamming you all with a discord link, please forgive me, I'd love to see all of you there: https://discord.gg/ffn53h
https://discord.gg/ffn53h

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...