Hey, folks. Wanted to give everyone an update about the current status of the HC.

Hey, folks. Wanted to give everyone an update about the current status of the HC.

The game is on temporary hiatus due to Chris Kutalik not having the time/energy to run a game (for those out of the loop: Chris became the state director of Our Revolution TX). However, that's due to change—in a few months time, he will have more free time on his hands and regular play should resume.

In the interim, I'm running a Classic Traveller game on Tuesdays night, The Imperial Fringe. The first game is going to be on the 8th; if you're interested, feel free to join the community and/or ping me, I'll invite you. Anyways, would love to see some old faces again.

https://plus.google.com/communities/112756895184636966330?sqinv=Q0p0SkgzS3BBZFdleGlFa1ZVTlhKRnE2ZGt4YUdR

Comments

  1. My daughter's Tuesday night college class across town is over, so I'm technically available on Tuesday nights again. However, due to joining other games when Tuesday wasn't an option, I am now in 3 games a week. I'm contemplating adding a 4th, but I'm just not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Michael. You're welcome to join if you'd like, but don't sweat it if you can't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...