Hey, folks.

Hey, folks. As I'm sure most of you are already aware, Chris Kutalik's hectic work schedule has prevented him from consistently running the HC on Tuesday nights and that isn't likely to change anytime soon.

So, after talking it over with Chris, I'm going to start running a Traveller game on Tuesday nights when he's unavailable (my understanding is that's about 3 out of 4 games a month).

This'll be a straight-ahead Classic Traveller sandbox, Spinward Marches/Third Imperium, using 76 Patrons, the old modules, and some original material; it is 'out of the box', by and large. There's also a home group who's in a different part of the Marches (we've been playing for about a month now) which you might run into.

Anyways, I'm going to create a new G+ community for it, so if you're interested ping me in this thread and I'll invite you.

Comments

  1. Gus L Bummer. Mondays are when I run the home game. If you get a few minutes to just drop by and say hello, you should.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...