Hey all no game again Tuesday as I will be on a ship in the middle of the Caribbean ( I know, poor me).

Hey all no game again Tuesday as I will be on a ship in the middle of the Caribbean ( I know, poor me). But we will be back the following week and pretty much on schedule weekly afterwards. I have some cool new campaign material for you to explore (and mutilate) in the Feral Shore/ruined city the Rusevin (where you are), the Scarlet Sultantate, and the Amazon island at the end of the ocean.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...