No game tonight due to con or did I miss a post?

Comments

  1. i think this is Chris's week to Do a Politics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot good, I meant to ask if this was weekly or not! <-FNG

    ReplyDelete
  3. politics night, willing to BS if anyone wants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Chris started his new job yesterday. Plus, we've got several new people coming aboard, so it's about time for one of our periodic soft resets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kreg Mosier​ 7:30 PM MST most Tuesdays. Expect spottiness in the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Likely to start campaign soft reset with the new blood next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good Chris.. maybe it's time for Karl to come back from the meridian..

    ReplyDelete
  8. New player head count: kreg Mosier​ James Washington​ ... Humza K​'s friend Noah, Andrew Trent (maybe), plus returning players Billy Longino​ and Dennis Higgins​ (maybe).

    Since we're at a soft reset, maybe this is an opportunity for some old hands to return? Evan Elkins​ +Jeremy Duncan Brad Ncube​ Ben L.​ Corey Ryan Walden​ Anthony Picaro​ Reynaldo Madriñan​?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in. Rolling character this morning, wanted a war bear, got a damn 13 on Con. Not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noah is s no-go - one down already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. im gonna roll up tonight? 2800xp? or first level? Chris Kutalik

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I use my Con character? Alternately I'll just roll fresh, but that Warbear was a pretty cool fella.

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is a contengant of warbears and a warbear hero in the feral shore, they hang out at the tiger wrassling areana a bit when they arnt avoiding chaos monks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris Kutalik I would love to jump back in, and could probably swing an irregular Tuesday night over the summer. But wait is it new characters? Or could I use Radomir? He's only 3rd level.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to play with you again, Radomir or no, Ben L.​

    ReplyDelete
  16. Update: talked to Jeremy, who may land a new job soon--which hopefully will translate to a return to the HC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. (I'd tag him here, but that's a no-go since he turned off notifications.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ben L. any character that's 3rd level or lower is cool. Basically the idea is that the characters start as the lower level newbies in the Feral Shore.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooooh, time to roll up a new character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mortimer J. Grunock
    Half-Ogre 1
    S 15 D 13 Co 17 I 11 W 11 Ch 6
    Leather Armor, Large Shield, Polearm, Battle Axe, Scimitar, Pack A, 30 gp, and an absolutely miserable light riding horse (Can I change that out for an oxen or something suitably half-ogrey?)

    Somehow my parent was a sage and I have a book that the GM picks. Knock yourself out, Chris Kutalik

    ReplyDelete
  21. Damn, I think my Druid hit 4th. Maybe time to try out an M-U?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just talked to Andrew Trent. He is very Interested, but his schedule only allows him to play irregularly at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Billy Longino​ aaaaaaiiieeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm playing a adventurer chef (psychonaught)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm still a creepy spider mage. But in spirit totally a chaos monk. Spiders are my bo sticks

    ReplyDelete
  26. My son (8) just killed Ondrj!!!! Hill Cantons for all ages

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hell yeah Ben L.! High-fives to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ben L. Awesome! Virtual high five from the author. Ondrj is a dick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...