We are playing this Boot Hill mini-campaign come next Tuesday, hombres. A mere three years later.

Comments

  1. you want us to make characters before hand or in game

    ReplyDelete
  2. James Aulds it takes about five minutes to roll a character so let's just do it in session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, I hope to be there, Just re-watched Deadwood so I am in the mood for some gunslingin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find my rules (was looking for them last week while watching Deadwood and couldn't locate them).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 1st-3rd edition on PDF if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found mine today while looking for jousting prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris Kutalik How long will this run for? I just made a character just for S&G and he's kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paddy "The Bear" Mullarkey, a massive and cockstrong Irishman from Coal Country Pennsylvania. Rumor has it he fled PA after killing a mine boss. He frequently mutters about "the struggle" and "the working man" whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...