Last night's Feral Shore session was downright enjoyable (at least on my end).

Last night's Feral Shore session was downright enjoyable (at least on my end). To catch up and because I'd like to see where the party's current goal-arc goes I will be running the Shore side again next week. 

Housekeeping things:
1. Gus L's Killer character, a 4th level fighter, seemed fine power level wise playing with the party. I think any 4th level or higher Revoca character should be ok playing in the Shore (though potentially higher risk/reward). Time dilation is a handwave at this point. 

2. We can do another weekly round of downtime activity. I would ask the party to set up a separate thread for it here with some kind of header like Feral Shore Downtime Activity Feb 2016 or something so we that can find it easier later. There's only so much that I can do during real-world campaign mode, so it would be helpful to me for the list to not exceed 5-6 points. 

3. Inactive players are welcome to participate in downtime activity. Some resolutions and reports will happen in session so I encourage people to play when they can. 

Other things? Questions? Observations?

Comments

  1. I was still laughing about it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Created the downtime activity thread: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HumzaKazmi/posts/7AcAwFnhVDQ

    Chris Kutalik what was that wizard's name? I know we didn't get it out of him, but I want to give him a place of honor as "best try for recurring villain" or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Yeah, that's right, we did ask that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alas the learned scholar Pavuul, not enough strokes of the oar could save him from one stroke of the sword

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...