Hey all, cancelling the game tonight as I think my politiciking is going to run late (and it's going to take up a...

Hey all, cancelling the game tonight as I think my politiciking is going to run late (and it's going to take up a big chunk of the day). If folks are up for bull sessions (or maybe even running the battle wargame though I am more inclined to just chat) I will probably be around by 9:30 Central time or so. Next week is likely Revoca and I will think of a way to do catch up with Feral Shore play.

Comments

  1. I might be up for bull session and/or Misty editing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humza K I am going to spend the morning filling in MI holes (artifact write-ups in the main).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for chatting psych naughty class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes i left that Autocorrect on purpose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be able to make a chat session later. I'll see how I go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...