So I picked up a magical bow from the D-K, and I would like to check on one thing.

So I picked up a magical bow from the D-K, and I would like to check on one thing. In discussion yesterday we concluded that the +2 applies to attack rolls but not damage. Do arrows fired from the bow count as magical for the purposes of 'hittable only by magic weapons'?

My understanding of, say, 2e indicates that they would NOT, but that always felt kinda off to me. No worries either way, but it would be handy to know.

Comments

  1. Always felt that there were some kind of residual magic on them that allow them to hit something that had to be hit only by magic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...