Title


Comments

  1. so close to the horn, the awesome horn

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if we are in 10.08 now we could just cross country home to 18.14 and open up some of the map

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i will shut up now but from iron spire island it looks like you could longterm control alot of the shipping lanes

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't realize the underwater city was so far east

    ReplyDelete
  5. cole long it's one of the three Southlands petty kingdoms along with Tscho and Maarb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't really realized how close the Feral Shore is to the Cantons proper. This helps a lot re: geography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My maps tend to be really small scale (2 mile hexes mostly), so ramping them up to 5 mile hexes really makes everything look a lot closer and denser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will add rivers, roads and some other sites of interest (both explored and not) probably tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which direction is north? Straight up or slightly off?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool. That's what I had figured to make both Corelands and Brazos fit with what we know of the big map.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The funny thing is that I tried to have north be straight up but realized that I had drawn the entire HC coastline at a tilt so I just went ahead and drew the whole thing that way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...