No one should make any plans just yet, but I'm definitely feel as if my gaming mojo has returned these past few...

No one should make any plans just yet, but I'm definitely feel as if my gaming mojo has returned these past few months and am keen (for obvious reasons) to get back running some Empire of the Petal Throne in the new year. 

I have no details to offer, but, since this was the crew I bailed on last time when my life went kerblooie, I figured I ought to offer you first crack at this. If not, no worries; I won't be offended :)

Comments

  1. Definitely interested, availability dependent on the day/time that you settle on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys; this is encouraging. I'll think more on this over the next few weeks and come up with a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably cannot make it right now but very glad to see you in the mood to run something! I hope my schedule clears...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...