So, what did I miss last night? Did Chris Kutalik return after I left?

Comments

  1. was the red solo cup of Rhedaghast found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you there for the bickering giants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I left about 30 min after Chris dropped from the call. The last thing we did was find the (well Termex found not Tazran) secret compartment with the gold statue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We encountered a bickering pair of married giants; Manzafrain fucked with them a while with Ventriloquism, we found and were afraid of their geese...we took a cursory look at the caves and...after that i started to be really sleepy and my memory gets fuzzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...