Anyone in the Niners club want a copy of Gangbusters?

Anyone in the Niners club want a copy of Gangbusters? I have have copy that I am looking to get rid of and will send it to you for 25 total (that includes shipping). If no one wants this poor neglected game it will be offered to ebay....

A Shelter Dogs; In the arms of an Angel.

the game is here: 

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nyCYEEmKezA/U64OhPUm6UI/AAAAAAAALCg/hhTgM8eg_T4/w1158-h865-no/2014-06-27+20.32.27.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08SLFf7mrwQ

Comments

  1. I'm rather tempted to snag it, since I can't find the copy I had when I was younger. I adored the game back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather send it to a friend in need than sell it on ebay personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My main issue right now is that I don't want you to send it to me in Canada, since that'd be more expensive, but I won't be in the US till August. So, if someone wants it who's already there, I'll happily let them grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind sitting on it until August, I have kept it on the shelf this long, another month or so won't kill it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. I'll get in touch with you about the details once I know precisely when I'll be heading to Baltimore for a visit. I should know more by next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...