I just thought I should let y'all know that the reason I've missed so many games recently is because my schedule...

I just thought I should let y'all know that the reason I've missed so many games recently is because my schedule alternates between having a paper due on one week and having to wake up at 6:00 AM on Tuesday the weeks papers aren't due in order to meet my professor about the one that I just turned in.  What's worse is that several of the past weeks we've had to push the meeting back a week so that 1) I woke up at 6:00 when I didn't have to and 2) I have to wake up at 6:00 the next week too.  This means I usually feel like shit when I get home and want to sleep during HC time.

I'm going to try to make it next week, because I really miss this game and I miss y'all, but we'll have to see.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...