Because I have decided to go "full Barker" on you.

Comments

  1. That would be Nemec Evan Elkins. Basically most everything is almost shouted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I will never understand how german sounds angry to people. I always hear it as so much silly singsongy lederhoseny nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think of it as sound mumbly, like they're trying to tell you something they're guilty about in a sitcom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I just assumed Nemec speakers just kinda wagged their jaws in slack unpatterns while being naturally dubbed over in Pahr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthony Picaro in the real world--leaving aside one nasty shout-filled incident I had with some Austrian border guards--I generally agree about the sound of German. I kinda imagine HC Nemec to sound a lot like Hogan's Heroes Germans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not gonna lie, i am down for the full barker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anthony Picaro I think it's because they only hear words being yelled in Deutsch in World War II movies. Mostly they all kind of sound a bit like Ringo Starr, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just out of curiosity - Němec are the dominant cultural group in the Overkingdom itself, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Random: Google translates "němčour" as "Jerry" which I find megafunny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cole long well see most recent blog post for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anthony Picaro not "The Hun" or "Kraut"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...