Okay, two things to discuss:

Okay, two things to discuss:

1. The brownies/ewoks/whatever: My vote is that we do not move in until we've got a larger force of men. I'm not entirely certain that they will not descend on us like a pack of wild dogs unless we can show sufficient force of arms, gifts or no.

2. The god: To kill those things, I think Lazzarro should cast fly on me (since I'm the strongest) and water breathing on himself. We tie a rope to our waists and I fly him 150' away from the monsters. I then lower him into the water and he starts firing away. Once he has expended his spells he tugs on the rope and I start flying off, pulling him up with me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...