I was talking with Anthony Picaro about this after the session, and I seem to remember Robert Parker asking a...

I was talking with Anthony Picaro about this after the session, and I seem to remember Robert Parker asking a question that sort of approached this concern, but I think it's important that before we go farther with the Feral Shore that we know what points of contact with regards to the mini-domain game are the most interesting to both us as players and to Chris Kutalik as the DM.  

I'll try and think of some examples in the morning.

Comments

  1. Weirdly the Sephirot did come up as a pointcrawl idea in some conversation about Kabbalah and Feudal Anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Robert, we will make a Jew out of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yeah. I love Judaism, actually. Just not into the three year conversion period. Plus, non-theistic Jews are by birth only; as far as I understand you have to believe in God to convert.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...