I'm unsure about joining a private club that would accept me as a member.

Comments

  1. fuck, who invited the Your Dungeon Is Suck guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Kutalik bad news, you're not a member - you're the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical fat-cat type - looking to sell us out for millions already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a serious note I think this will work better than having just a campaign page since everyone can post and upload things. I will probably port over the players maps to the Map section for ease of use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. A lot easier to manage posting by folks instead of having to make all members 'moderators' (for example, if using a "Page"). Even though I'm not in queue for HC, I like following along, so thanks for the comm-vite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to set everyone as moderator and turning ownership over to Chris, but I somehow managed to lose my moderation powers.

    Clearly I'm not too great at this community management business... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now you are a moderator, how fluid this anarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris Kutalik no no, Fluid Anarchy's the other group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...