The tower of bone!


The tower of bone!

Originally shared by Luka Rejec

I know the darker grows darker down below, Lumaš
but in your eyes it's gone before you know, Lumaš
this is the moment of just letting go, Lumaš
can you hear me say your name, forever, Lumaš
can you hear me longing for you, forever, forever, Lumaš
would you let me touch your soul, forever, Lumaš
we dance once more, I feel your hands are cold, Lumaš
within your heart a story to be told, Lumaš
this is the moment of just letting go, Lumaš

(some lyrics from Ghost)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...