Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 20, 2016 Happy anniversary on your lap around grand ol' sol Dennis Higgins! Hope your day is awesome! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments James AuldsApril 20, 2016 at 9:39 AMHappy happy travels. Hope you are having a cocktail todayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyScott MobApril 20, 2016 at 4:23 PMHappy, happy birthday, on this your special day.Happy, happy birthday, that's why we're here to say, "Hey!" Happy, happy birthday, may all your dreams come true.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael MoscripApril 20, 2016 at 5:00 PMYou say happy!I say birthday!Wait.. no..I say happy, you say birthday!Happy!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Happy happy travels. Hope you are having a cocktail today
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday, on this your special day.
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday, that's why we're here to say, "Hey!" Happy, happy birthday, may all your dreams come true.
You say happy!
ReplyDeleteI say birthday!
Wait.. no..
I say happy, you say birthday!
Happy!!!