TO the Honourable and Dignified PUISSANT SCIONS OF THE POINTED STICK

TO the Honourable and Dignified PUISSANT SCIONS OF THE POINTED STICK,

Traditionally I would write you a long missive full of allusion, sly misdirection, and possibly even including convoluted word problems involving the unknown speeds of convict-jockeys, beet yield in Revoca Canton, and the ownership of a red balalaika - but that would profit none of us, so I shall be brief.

HAVING accoutered myself and my squire with suitably pedigreed destriers, arms, and other such accoutrements of the Order,
HAVING been granted peerage and noble title by the Decade-King of Kezmarok,
HAVING accomplished divers feats of arms in the pursuit of both weal and lucre,
and
HAVING a finely honed sense of fashion and appearance,

I, Ba Chim, make application to join the Puissant Scions of the Pointed Stick. 

PS: Janosz does not own the red balalaika, but still plays a stringed instrument.

Comments

  1. I was going to shake you down for a noble pedigree but I remembered that all you NN fuckers are now nobility.

    The Eminent Lord-Patrician of the Shore Ba Chim gets a short, enthusiastic note accepting his membership in the order and testing the waters around the opening of a chapter in the FS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think opening a chapter would be excellent - there are all KINDS of mean nasty gribblies around for knights to test their mettle (and metal) against.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just to speed things up tomorrow night, I thought I would let y'all try and figure what way you want to get into...

It's been a while since the “formal” ask, but time to check in on the “how's it going” type feedback (which has been...

RE: the total number of mercenaries in King's Ten that came up Tuesday in the conversation about proposed ethnic...