Hey all, so when it rains it pours. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 11, 2014 Hey all, so when it rains it pours. We got home and Isaac was vomiting and running a fever. So no game tonight sadly, catch y'all next week, sorry. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments James MaliszewskiMarch 11, 2014 at 1:25 PMHang in there.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael MoscripMarch 11, 2014 at 1:30 PMAw man, poor little dude. :( Hope he bucks up soon.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRobert ParkerMarch 11, 2014 at 1:44 PMNo problems. Take care of your fam.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHumza KMarch 11, 2014 at 1:46 PMUgh, hope Isaac feels better ASAP!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChris KutalikMarch 11, 2014 at 1:50 PMThanks all. I actually bought an extra bottle of pediatric electrolytes after the last stomach bug (I mean this is the sixth time he has been sick in three months), so things are under control.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycole longMarch 11, 2014 at 6:25 PMso it goes, take care, storm famReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteAw man, poor little dude. :( Hope he bucks up soon.
ReplyDeleteNo problems. Take care of your fam.
ReplyDeleteUgh, hope Isaac feels better ASAP!
ReplyDeleteThanks all. I actually bought an extra bottle of pediatric electrolytes after the last stomach bug (I mean this is the sixth time he has been sick in three months), so things are under control.
ReplyDeleteso it goes, take care, storm fam
ReplyDelete